DevBlog 4: Light in the tunnel...
It’s been a long time since our last Dev Blog. Almost 3 months to be exact!
it was a long 3 months, full of iterating, testing, bug fixing and a lot of hard work. It was a real struggle sometimes to really find the fun, and we definitely went in the wrong direction for a bit.
Finally though, after all that crafting, it’s starting to really come together. We’re definitely starting to see something sweet…
The latest build has a number of cool new features:
- We zoomed the Camera way out to give much higher sight range
- Increased the player run speed substantially, much more frantic gameplay
- Added New Enemy Types, increasing attack variety alot
- New Followers: Healer, Ninja, Wizard, Tank
- Followers now Level Up as they fight
- Final Art for the Townsfolk, buildings & debris
- Damage Floaties & Critical Hits
Over the next few weeks we’re going to try and share more content with you in detail, but until then, enjoy the first 3-minutes of Bardbarian 🙂
Bardbarian – Beta, Preview Footage 1 from TreeFortress on Vimeo.